Chicken tacos are the best. Tacos, period, are the best. A favorite in our house is chicken taco night. Easy, fast, and delicious! My kind of meal. Here's my recipe:
- one pound of boneless, chicken breast, cut in bite size pieces
- one yellow or sweet onion, finely chopped
- one can of red beans, drained
- two small tomatoes, finely chopped
- one bunch of cilantro, finely chopped
- one-two limes
- one tablespoon of paprika
- one teaspoon of seasoned salt
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- tortillas. soft, crunchy, soft or hard shell...your preference.
- sour cream (optional)
- fresh cut avocado (optional)
In a saucepan saute the onions, cilantro, and tomatoes until somewhat soft. Add the chicken, paprika, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and seasoned salt and saute until chicken is cooked thoroughly. Add the beans and mix well. Cook on low for a few minutes until beans and warm.
Serve in a tortilla of your preference, and top with sour cream and/or guacamole. Delish!
***** SEE MORE RECIPES HERE!