I was in the mood for a good, hot, sandwich today. I had stocked up on the buy one get three chicken breast deals from Harris Teeter so I decided to concoct a chicken sandwich with ingredients I had lying around and man was it goooo-oood.
1 package boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin
Weber mango lime seasoning (to taste)
salt (to taste)
Fontina cheese (or whatever cheese you prefer)
- Defrost a package of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Slice thin
- Rub mango lime seasoning and salt to taste
- Place in pre-heated frying pan- cooking on both sides until done
- Add a slice of cheese (optional) and cook until melted
- Place cooked chicken with melted cheese onto bun
- Top with sliced avocados and your choice of toppings (I chose banana peppers and mayo)
***Check out our other delicious recipes here!
Do you guys have any yummy sandwich concoctions to share?!