Often times I'm in a hurry to cook something easy and fast. The problem is to find a good recipe that is both delicious and fast. I've cooked this chicken casserole for many years and it always wins the prize. You can have it ready about 45 minutes and it's guaranteed to make everyone repeat. Here's the recipe:
What you'll need:
- One pound of boneless chicken, cut in bite size pieces
- one pound of broccoli florets
- one can of cream of mushroom
- one can of cream of chicken
- two tablespoons of mayo or sour cream (depending on your taste)
- one cup of dry stuffing OR mashed garlic croutons
- one cup (or more...I always put more) mild cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven at 350*
In a medium pot, cook the chicken until done. At the same time, in a separate pot, cook the broccoli until slightly tender but still crunchy (about 15 minutes).
Mix the cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, and mayo in a mixing bowl until you get a smooth creamy texture.
Once the chicken and the broccoli are done, place them in a 9x13 baking dish and pour the creamy mix on top. Mix all together. Sprinkle the crouton crumbs and the cheese on top.
Bake for 20-30 minutes.
Serve with a side of green beans and/or garlic bread.
***** GET MORE RECIPES HERE!
What is your favorite, easy recipe?