Garlic knot pizza bake. You can see how this recipe would catch my eye while perusing the web right? Always on the hunt for easy & tasty meals to add into the rotation at home, I eagerly added this one to the list to try. (Pro-tip: check out www.delish.com for tons of amazing recipes, that's where I snagged this one.)
And thank God I did.
Not only was it simple and easy (score!), my kids devoured it (double score! Slam dunk? I dunno, I'm not good at sporting)
With only a few simple ingredients and minimal prep, there really isn't any reason to not try this dish out. So here goes people, you can thank me later.
- 2 tubes pre-made large biscuits
- melted butter
- jar of marinara
- 1lb ground beef
- salt/pepper to taste
- 2 lbs mozzarella cheese
- toppings of choice(I used pepperoni but feel free to just go wild here)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cut biscuits into fourths. Place pieces into zip lock baggie with melted butter and crushed garlic (or garlic powder). Shake to coat. (take liberties with measurements here, some people love the garlic- some people are vampires so use a little or as much as you like!)
- Grease bottom of 13x9 baking dish and dump out bag of buttery garlicy biscuit cuts.
- Brown ground beef in pan (salt and pepper to taste). Add marinara and let simmer a couple minutes.
- Pour meat mixture on top of biscuits in baking dish
- Top with mozzarella cheese then your choice of toppings
- Cook for 20-25 minutes
Voila! The perfect quick meal for the whole family! Enjoy!